Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little extra incentive

Ok, I have to admit I have a leg up on Stef when it comes to exercise. It has nothing to do with discipline or self control or any such nonsense. It's all about star gazing. You see, Danny Glover goes to my gym. I see him at least once a month. I've talked to him on occasion. In fact I was on a treadmill next to his when Obama did his campaign infomercial. I got a chuckle out of him by quoting the Color Purple (Mister, M-I-S-T-E-R). Last night I saw Danny Glover in the locker room (CLOTHED!) and asked him about his take on the stimulus plan. He's been a realist about Obama and was sad about the the lack of media attention for progressives who want the stimulus bill to be stimulative. I also got the scoop that Danny Glover will be going to the Oscars because a movie he produced, Trouble the Water is nominated for Best Documentary. How can I not go to the gym if I get a chance to run into Danny Glover?

1 comment:

Stef said...

Can you ask him if Mel Gibson's butt really was that cute? And if he's really that nutty a crazy conservative???

I love the idea of you and Danny Glover becoming gym bff's. :-)